View Profile Lundsfryd

21 Movie Reviews

This made me ha-BEE!
(And I stand by that pun)

Fucking parodies!

More like devil's boner! :P

Great job. A fun read and nice and clean looking. I really like the single frame solution. Can't wait for the net one :D

5 Game Reviews

Great game, BUT:

There is a very enoying glitch were the screen sometimes scroll down to the bottom of the screen and gets stuck when you start up a level. I am on internet explorer 8 with the lates version of flash..
But I love the graphics, the chicken is funny, the levels look great, it is fairly challengeing, what more can you ask for :)

I made 540698,9 feet

But it didn't take that long. And after that it's not really funny anymore. But there is still all those things left to buy.. I might play 10 longer.. BUT IM NOT ENJOYING IT >:(

Great game, loved it :D

Wooo-hooo!

Yay for the Notepad collab.. Cool you you to do this, and great job everyone :D

JKAmovies responds:

I'm so glad that this collab has become such a success over the time, and I think each year it'll be bigger and better :D

32 Audio Reviews

Man this is brilliant! Thanks for sharing! :D

UNDERNATION responds:

thanks for the props buddy!

Cool

This is pretty scary in a goofy sorta way. I can easily imagine this being used in a flash or something like that, it has a very imagey quality. This song however has little or nothing to do with blues in my opinion.

Falonefal responds:

Put it in "blues" because of the harmonica :P

Thanks for the review ^^

How did you come up with that vocal idea!

Im not sure why. But this is damn awsome. It really creeps me out. But in the good way you know. I think this must be first murder country or gothic south or what-ya-call-it on newgrounds, and I have really missed it. But while the vocals does sound cool, it is a bit hard to hear the words. I would be nice if you would post the lyrics because what I have made out of it so far sounds great. And I love that ambient guitar in the background btw. Great work.. Gotta listen through the rest of your stuff..

57 Art Reviews

Man. That is super neat!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I miss you, lunds :’(

Man this is great! It's just so bubbly and cheerful. It's infectious :)

Holy monkey on a pogostick! You did him justice. This is soo tight!

Goat butter