The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Next let's do a 1 color collab :D

I really liked being a part of this. Kudos to J-qb for the great layout. I love the color scheme bar over the pictures. And the cheesy djazzz fitted perfectly. Great job everyone.

SirBeretofClock responds:

We'd probably get some sort of repetition in a one-colour collab.

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

Great game, BUT:

There is a very enoying glitch were the screen sometimes scroll down to the bottom of the screen and gets stuck when you start up a level. I am on internet explorer 8 with the lates version of flash..
But I love the graphics, the chicken is funny, the levels look great, it is fairly challengeing, what more can you ask for :)

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

10/10 for great organizing.

And of course for the great job done by everybody. I am so glad that you are around the art forum, your collabs stand as a great example to how it should be done.

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks. . . I try my best to get the art out their and show NG what the Art Forum is made of :)

I'm glad you liked it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I made 540698,9 feet

But it didn't take that long. And after that it's not really funny anymore. But there is still all those things left to buy.. I might play 10 longer.. BUT IM NOT ENJOYING IT >:(

Great game, loved it :D

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Wooo-hooo!

Yay for the Notepad collab.. Cool you you to do this, and great job everyone :D

JKAmovies responds:

I'm so glad that this collab has become such a success over the time, and I think each year it'll be bigger and better :D

A Small Favor A Small Favor

Damn coffe machine!

Awsome game, but sadly I can't get the coffebeans into the coffe maker for some reason.. :( so I guess I can't complete...

Zeebarf responds:

the coffeemaker needs to be completed in a specific order. It needs POWER before COFFEE, and COFFEE before MUG.

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Cool

But it did not go to a new level even though I killed the first guy. I want more. HOW!?!?

Character Creator Character Creator

No F"#(ing way

Sorry man, but this submision is gay. It's waste of your and everybodys time, not intrestingat all, and the character looked stupid.. I absolutley hated it.