NOLA NOLA

Man this is brilliant! Thanks for sharing! :D

UNDERNATION responds:

thanks for the props buddy!

Empty Town Empty Town

Cool

This is pretty scary in a goofy sorta way. I can easily imagine this being used in a flash or something like that, it has a very imagey quality. This song however has little or nothing to do with blues in my opinion.

Falonefal responds:

Put it in "blues" because of the harmonica :P

Thanks for the review ^^

Sixteen Tons Sixteen Tons

How did you come up with that vocal idea!

Im not sure why. But this is damn awsome. It really creeps me out. But in the good way you know. I think this must be first murder country or gothic south or what-ya-call-it on newgrounds, and I have really missed it. But while the vocals does sound cool, it is a bit hard to hear the words. I would be nice if you would post the lyrics because what I have made out of it so far sounds great. And I love that ambient guitar in the background btw. Great work.. Gotta listen through the rest of your stuff..

Working Hard Hardly Working Working Hard Hardly Working

Skøn-sang OG skøn sang :)

Godt lavet. Det er dejligt med et frisk pust på country listen. Du laver nogle gode sange, jeg håver på at høre mere til dig her på newgrounds :)

fhjfhghgd fhjfhghgd

I really liked this one.

I read your kind review on one of my songs and I thought I would return the favour if you had anything worth reviewing. This song id the first one of yours I have heard, and I have to say, at first I was just about the hit the return button because this is definetly not very inviting. However, I did decide to give you another chance, and I then ended up listening to it tree times over. Very artsy, VERY weird. But it grows on you in a weird way. At the same time, and this is what puzzels me (in the good way) is that I still get increddible enoyed at the song while listening to it. Thanks for the surprice :) Now I have to listen to some of your other stuff..

ragnampiza responds:

Hahaha wow thank you! I'm glad you liked this. I guess a number of people below described it as atmospheric etc. Which I agree to I guess. It was never my intention to make the piece sound like this in the end. I know I wanted an ambient-esque piece. So anywya, Thanks!

Mama can you cook some candy? Mama can you cook some candy?

Really nicely done.

There is some things about the mixing I don't like, guitar and bass effects sound a bit enoying. The lead work pretty good. But the best part is definetly your voice. It really good man. Lyrics is good too. Nice job all in all :)

Urbanus responds:

Yeah, I suck at mixing...thanks for the review though!

Boris and the Bear Boris and the Bear

More Jazz than Country if you ask me..

Pretty well played, but the sound was not the best. I would like to hear you with some better audio. I would suggest this being moved to the jazz section thoigh, It has a gypsy jazz feel that doesn't fit with the country label in my opinion.

Chupaniitti responds:

We could not manage to record this at a studio, but a remote cottage. This is recorded under influence of beer and rodents running aroud so the quality is what it is. I Totally agree with the jazz thing! allthough gypsys doesent make my thumb go up!

Thanks dude for your comment but I have to say:
WE ARE RETIREDDDDD! FUCK YAAAAA!!!

Head Of Candy Head Of Candy

Sweet Jebus!

Oh god this is the most horrible thing I have ever heard. But it is pretty hillarious. The score is for the good laugh :)

Community Whore Community Whore

This is pretty funny..

But Im not sure it is funny in the way you would like it to be, Im pretty sure you didn't hit a single note through the whole song. I sort of sounds like you have been singing it without monitors or something like that.

Great White Elephant Great White Elephant

Nice voice.

I have to agree Boux, the chordprogression is quite Ten Years After like. But it does not really temper with my overall impression of the song. It's only a few chords in the verse after all. Nice to see some decent lyrics. A lot of people on NG does not seem to think the lyrics matter. Good voice, good playing. The backing vocals seem pretty good too.. Good good :D