#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

This made me ha-BEE!
(And I stand by that pun)

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

Fucking parodies!

The Devil's Bones 1 The Devil's Bones 1

More like devil's boner! :P

Great job. A fun read and nice and clean looking. I really like the single frame solution. Can't wait for the net one :D

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Next let's do a 1 color collab :D

I really liked being a part of this. Kudos to J-qb for the great layout. I love the color scheme bar over the pictures. And the cheesy djazzz fitted perfectly. Great job everyone.

SirBeretofClock responds:

We'd probably get some sort of repetition in a one-colour collab.

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

Great game, BUT:

There is a very enoying glitch were the screen sometimes scroll down to the bottom of the screen and gets stuck when you start up a level. I am on internet explorer 8 with the lates version of flash..
But I love the graphics, the chicken is funny, the levels look great, it is fairly challengeing, what more can you ask for :)

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

10/10 for great organizing.

And of course for the great job done by everybody. I am so glad that you are around the art forum, your collabs stand as a great example to how it should be done.

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks. . . I try my best to get the art out their and show NG what the Art Forum is made of :)

I'm glad you liked it.

NOLA NOLA

Man this is brilliant! Thanks for sharing! :D

UNDERNATION responds:

thanks for the props buddy!

Empty Town Empty Town

Cool

This is pretty scary in a goofy sorta way. I can easily imagine this being used in a flash or something like that, it has a very imagey quality. This song however has little or nothing to do with blues in my opinion.

Falonefal responds:

Put it in "blues" because of the harmonica :P

Thanks for the review ^^

Sixteen Tons Sixteen Tons

How did you come up with that vocal idea!

Im not sure why. But this is damn awsome. It really creeps me out. But in the good way you know. I think this must be first murder country or gothic south or what-ya-call-it on newgrounds, and I have really missed it. But while the vocals does sound cool, it is a bit hard to hear the words. I would be nice if you would post the lyrics because what I have made out of it so far sounds great. And I love that ambient guitar in the background btw. Great work.. Gotta listen through the rest of your stuff..

BATTLEBONE AND FRIENDS BATTLEBONE AND FRIENDS

Man this is great! It's just so bubbly and cheerful. It's infectious :)

HELLBOY HELLBOY

Holy monkey on a pogostick! You did him justice. This is soo tight!

BUGS ON MARS BUGS ON MARS